Streamlining communication and exceeding expectations by combining design and construction.
You only get one chance to make a good impression. It may be at one of our open houses, or a referral that has led you to Schoen Builders, however, it will be the trust you have in us that grants us the opportunity to work together. This stage is dedicated to getting to know each other, trading information and building the relationship necessary to successfully work together in crafting your dream home.
DESIGNING YOUR DREAM
With our knowledge and understanding, we can design and build your home on time and on budget, as long as we are open and honest with each other. Transparency on our part will be a given.
We look forward to the opportunity to listen to your ideas of home site selection, home design, and construction details early on. Together, we will design a unique home maximizing your creativity, needs, and budget. Our in-house design accelerates the building process, eliminates costly unknowns between design and construction, and offers the ability to value engineer the project.
DEFINING THE DETAILS
A home should be merely a reflection of your position in life, but instead an extension of your life. Defining the details of a home is the process of making the home unique to your personality and life style. Only one’s imagination is the limit.
- Communicate expectations and details of the home beyond what is contained in the designs.
- Understand and modify the products and materials that will be used.
- Define custom design elements.
- Finalizing specifications and purchase agreement.
CRAFTING A SCHOEN HOME
Now that we understand who you are and what you like, we can concentrate on making it a Schoen Home.
- Transparency is our goal. We will communicate weekly and more often when required.
- We pro act by providing a step by step process. We want to give you the time to make decisions and an understanding of construction.
- Scheduled on site reviews with you is key.
- Through our processes we will minimize challenges. This keeps the home on schedule and budget.
- When we do have challenges, we will involve you.
DELIVERING ON A PROMISE
We are almost there. Your vision is almost a reality.
Final steps include:
- Internal quality controls are done and communicated with you.
- Pre-possession walk through is completed with you.
- Day of possession. Move in.
Your new home is covered under our warranty and desire to ensure your happiness. We will schedule times to perform warranty service requests.
Our success depends on your own satisfaction and building experience. Once you come to know the honesty and integrity of Schoen Builders, we would be pleased if you refer us to any friends, family or co-workers looking to embark on the same journey.
We appreciate the open-mind that you showed to all our demands during the building process. We were able to customize our home the way we really wanted while staying in…" - Tammam and Carine, Perrysburg READ MORE